No Day But Today

Join me in my travels as I explore the world and its wonders. And then ask yourself, where to next?

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Favorite Photos from Europe, Spring 2007

Strasborg, France


Neuschwanstein Castle

View from Neuschwanstein Castle
Camino Bound from Germany
At the pilgrim's office in Saint Jean Pied de PortLeaving San Juan de Ortega
Directional sign leaving Saint Jean Pied de Port
View from Albergue in Saint Jean Pied de Port
Camino Friends
San Juan de Ortega
Priest who served us soup after mass
Official end-of-day Camino Footwear
Sign along the way
Andrea in Pamplona, who entertained me for over an hour

2 Comments:

Blogger Jihad Hernandez said...

Consider yourself successfully internet stalked. Very pleasant chatting with you today.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Ladybird said...

Wonderful pictures, I am traveling there soon so I loved seeing these. Thank you.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home