No Day But Today

Join me in my travels as I explore the world and its wonders. And then ask yourself, where to next?

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Tracking the Mileage

To catch up:

Day 4: Rest day in Pamplona, waiting for the post office to open on Monday
Day 5: Bus from Pamplona to Najera (70 or so miles), which was as far as I went in 2005 before beginning my bus Camino; then walked from Najera to Azofra, 3.8 miles
Day 6: Azofra to Redicilla del Camino, 16.1 miles
Day 7: Redecilla del Camino to Belorado, 7.5 miles
Day 8: Belorado to San Juan de Ortega, 15.2 miles
Day 9: San Juan de Ortega to Ages, 2 miles; bus to Burgos to give my blistered feet a rest

And you can probably understand why my feet are tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home