No Day But Today

Join me in my travels as I explore the world and its wonders. And then ask yourself, where to next?

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Monday, March 15, 2010

More Photos from Rishikesh

My hotel, the Divine Ganga Cottage

View from balcony right outside my room

Boat on the Ganga River

Sign on the Laksman Jhula bridge

My favorite hangout, Moondance Cafe

My favorite person in Rishikesh, Dev (pronounced Dave) and my favorite French-American 2-year old, Clovis, at my favorite hangout in Rishikesh

Robin (Canada) and Sonja (Sweden) at Moondance Cafe

Volker (Sonja's boyfriend) working on a Sudoku puzzle, a favorite pastime of the now-bored in Rishikesh

Devraj German Bakery on a very busy day

2 Comments:

Blogger David Close said...

Hey Nancy -

I got a call from Pat today. They're worried because they haven't heard from you in about a month. We hope everything is ok.

Dave

10:10 PM  
Blogger shanti said...

not to worry her spirit is flying free :)

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home